What are the installation stages of high-pressure fog systems
With the rich possibilities brought by today's technology, fog nozzle systems have a wide range. These products, which are considered as the new generation cooling and humidification systems, provide high production efficiency at much lower costs. The system acts on equal pressure water spraying principle.
In particular, water bubbles reaching all parts of different production areas evaporate by contact with air to form the heat balance. Thus, it provides a more spacious working environment by providing an effect on air circulation. Mist system products which have a wide usage area are offered under high technology with professional production, transportation and assembly processes.
Usage Areas of High-Pressure Systems
Depending on the structure of the production line and the products, the high pressure fogging system is evaluated in almost every sector. These new systems, which have a strong portfolio, provide an effective solution by replacing ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- As an air cooling system, it is an effective method in the areas where fed animals are produced. Thus, in the environment where the heat balance occurs, the production is carried out in confidence.
- Used in mushroom production lines. 90% of the structure is fungi with water so that the balanced moisture environment performs a higher containing.
- It is evaluated for the cooling of production lines from industrial areas. Especially at the point of production of mechanical factors, humidity and temperature ratio are balanced to prevent damage to the systems.
- It is used in textile and paper factories in order not to wrinkle, tear, or stay away from such factors.
- It is among the most natural methods to control the number of dust particles.
- It is also considered as an effect to create a pleasant ambience and to create a beautiful effect.
- Especially for the removal of different odours and pests stand out in different areas.
- It is the most important factor that businesses evaluate in different places in summer.
High-pressure fog systems, which have more and more use in the world, are being densely evaluated especially for greenhouse humidification purposes. It creates a balance of humidity and temperature necessary for plants.
Moreover, it is considered as an effective method in all greenhouse areas in all seasons. Thanks to an equal level of water pressure for each point, it achieves the right heat balance within the greenhouse. In this way, the plants grow more efficiently and quickly by being protected from extreme cold and heat.
High-Pressure Fog Systems
The types of fog systems that we have dealt with in a professional manner, are perfect from production to assembly and are completed under the roof of the service. Manufacturing, scaling, transportation and installation are applied all over the world with our expert staff.
Correct environments are being prepared in order to make the production areas more efficient and to work at low costs. Our innovative understanding of creative design and engineering offers you the right environment for ventilation systems. Thus, we deliver the fastest and most productive product by guaranteeing the fastest delivery at reasonable prices.
As the new generation of cooling and humidification systems, the spreading nozzle is more and more effective. It enables the products to be designed in a more efficient, healthy and undamaged design. In fact, these systems, which allow the capture of the correct humidity and temperature environment, prevent the machines from experiencing any downtime.
From the industry to the textile industry, from greenhouse humidification to the entertainment industry. Compared to other ventilation systems, it has a wider technological structure and low cost with high efficiency. But the right work and professional support are very important for this.
Installation Stages in High-Pressure Fog Systems
The mist system product types, which are handled with rigorous work, are implemented according to the specific project and plan to depend on their usage areas. All stages must be taken seriously.
- First, the discovery service is applied. Thus, the structure, size and production concept of the space is taken into consideration and necessary information is obtained on the basis of different sectors.
- Professional production is ensured by making the right product selection within the information obtained with the discovery.
- High-pressure fog systems produced are delivered to the area to be installed within the promised time.
- Then, with a professional understanding, the expert staff performs the installation to the most accurate point specified.